New Year and a new release! As promised, we continue to deliver a new release every month!
This new version of Minarca focuses on stabilisation of the Minarca client installation on headless Linux (for servers). Making sure Minarca can adapt to various deployment environments either targeting end users or Linux servers.
- Server: Upgrade the rdiffweb 1.2.1
- Fix 404 error when trying to access other users’ repo as admin.
- Fix logging format for cherrypy logs to match rdiffweb format.
- Add log rotation by default.
- Server: Enforce permissions on /etc/minarca and /var/log/minarca to reduce visibility to only Minarca users.
- Client: Fix cryptic character installation due to bad encoding for French locale.
- Client: Fix year in about dialog for French locale.
- Client: Document the --force command line option for link operation.
- Client: Relocate the configuration under /etc/minarca when ran as root.
- Client: Add default symlink to minarca in /usr/sbin/ to make it part of PATH for root user.
Minarca a proven open-source technology backup solution that simplifies your work, allows you to provide exceptional service to your users and promotes a relationship built on confidence.